What is Timbercrete?
- Timbercrete is a multi-award winning and environmentally sustainable masonry building product. We make blocks, bricks, pavers and cladding.
- Blocks, bricks and cladding panels are typically large and light. Construction alternatives include single skin blocks, insulated blocks, pavers, veneer or double brick, and wall panels.
- Our bricks have domestic, industrial, commercial and landscape applications.
Why consider Bricks, Pavers and Cladding by Timbercrete?
- Timbercrete’s thermal insulation properties out-perform many masonry products by up to 6 times.
- It’s made from timber waste products and actually traps the carbon that would otherwise end up as greenhouse gas.
- Save energy for heating and cooling, and each brick, paver and block takes a lot less energy to produce.
- Timbercrete has excellent sound absorption and acoustic qualities.
- Timbercrete bricks, pavers & cladding offer the highest possible fire resistance in NZ & Australia.
- It’s impervious to termites and rot, is bulletproof and can be nailed and screwed into like timber.